What is hkcmd? Why is this procedure constantly energetic in Job Supervisor? Is hkcmd.exe a safety hazard? Is it secure to shut it because its consuming CPU sources? hkcmd component: should I eliminate it or otherwise? Solution to all these concerns will certainly be located right here. Numerous customers reported that the hkcmd.exe procedure auto-starts itself throughout every login. Yet, they might have perplexed it with hkcmd executable. So, proceed reviewing to discover even more concerning it.
What is hkcmd?
The hkcmd executable is basically a hotkey interpreter coming from Intel. Hotkey Command is abbreviated as HKCMD It is usually, located in Intel 810 and also 815 motorist chipsets. Numerous customers think that the hkcmd.exe documents comes from the Windows os documents. Yet that is not real! This documents typically, runs each time throughout system start-up via an undetectable home window. The hkcmd.exe documents are not needed for Windows, and also you might erase them, if needed. They are kept in C: WindowsSystem32 folder The documents dimension might differ from 77,824 bytes to 173592 bytes which is rather huge and also result in extreme CPU use.
- All the video clip sustaining hotkeys are regulated by the hkcmd.exe documents in Windows 7 or earlier variations. Right here, the motorists of Intel Common Interface sustain its duty with the graphics card and also Video Handling Device of your system.
- For Windows 8 or later on variations, these features are done by the Igfxhk.exe documents.
Function of hkcmd component
You can make use of different personalized homes of Intel graphics cards through the hkcmd.exe documents. For example, if you have hkcmd.exe documents allowed on your system, press Ctrl+ Alt+ F12 tricks with each other, you will certainly be browsed to the Intel Video and also Media Control Board of your graphics card. You need not scroll via the collection of clicks to reach this alternative, as revealed listed below.
Likewise Review: Exactly How to Revolve Your Computer System Display
Is hkcmd.exe a Protection Hazard?
Primarily, hkcmd.exe documents are practically validated by Intel and also are authentic documents. Nevertheless, the hazard score is still 30% The hazard degree of the hkcmd.exe documents depends upon the place where it is positioned inside the system, as discussed in the table listed below:
|hkcmd.exe||Subfolder of the customer account folder||63% harmful||2,921,952 bytes, 2,999,776 bytes, 420,239 bytes or 4,819,456 bytes|
|Subfolder of C: Windows||72% harmful||192,512 bytes|
|Subfolder of C: Program Data||56% harmful||302,080 bytes|
|C: Windows folder||66% harmful||77,824 bytes|
Given that it runs in the history and also launches each time you log right into the system, it might be contaminated with malware or an infection. This might hurt your system and also will certainly result in information disruption. Some malware might camouflage as hkcmd.exe documents to conceal in the stated folders in provided styles:
- Infection: Win32/ Sality.AT
- TrojanDownloader: Win32/ Unruy.C
- W32.Sality.AE and so on
If you encounter a safety hazard like virus infection, begin checking the system by validating whether the hkcmd.exe documents can implement hotkey mixes in Intel Graphical Handling Device or otherwise. Execute an anti-virus check or a malware check, if you start to encounter difficulties with the performance of the system.
What are hkcmd.exe Mistakes on Windows Computer?
You might encounter different mistakes associated with the hkcmd.exe documents which might influence the visual efficiency of your Windows computer. One of the most typical problems being:
- For Intel 82810 Video and also Memory Controller Center (GMCH)/ Intel 82815 Video Controller: You might come across a mistake message: Can not discover c: winntsystemhkcmd.exe This shows a problem in your equipment motorists. They might additionally emerge as a result of an infection assault.
- For Old Fixed Computer: In this instance, you might encounter The HKCMD.EXE documents is connected to the missing out on export HCCUTILS.DLL: IsDisplayValid mistake message. Yet, this mistake is rather unusual in the more recent variations of desktop computers and also laptop computers.
Typical Problems with hkcmd component
- The system might collapse extra often bring about information loss.
- It could disrupt the Microsoft web server and also might in some cases, avoid you from accessing the internet internet browser.
- It eats a great deal of CPU sources; hence, triggering system lag and also cold problems.
Likewise Review: Exactly How to Repair Avast Internet Guard Will Not Activate
hkcmd Component: Should I Eliminate it?
It is not needed to eliminate hkcmd documents in your system. They are incorporated elements of Intel, and also eliminating them could cause system instability problems. So, eliminate the hkcmd component from your gadget just if your anti-virus identifies it as a harmful documents. If you select to eliminate the hkcmd.exe documents, after that you require to uninstall Intel( R) Video Media Accelerator from your system.
Keep In Mind 1: You are not suggested to erase the hkcmd.exe documents by hand because it might fall down Intel Common Interface.
Keep In Mind 2: If the hkcmd.exe documents is removed or missing in your system, you can not access its faster ways either.
Disable hkcmd Component on Start-up
Adhere to the provided actions to quit hkcmd.exe start-up via the Intel Extreme Video user interface:
1. Press Ctrl + Alt + F12 tricks with each other to head to Intel Video and also Media Control Board
2. Currently, click Options and also Assistance, as revealed.
3. Select Hot Trick Supervisor from the left pane. Under the Manage Hot Keys area, check Disable alternative to disable hotkeys.
4. Ultimately, click the Apply switch to conserve these adjustments.
Likewise Review: Exactly How to Make It Possible For or Disable Flexible Illumination in Windows 10
Exactly how to Eliminate hkcmd.exe
If you wish to discover just how to eliminate hkcmd.exe documents from your system completely, maintain analysis. Any type of typical problems connected with a software application can be fixed when you uninstall the application totally from your system and also re-install it once more.
Note: Make certain to log right into the system as a manager to make the wanted adjustments.
Technique 1: Uninstall from Programs and also Attributes
Below is just how to execute the exact same making use of Control board:
1. Release Control Board from the Windows search bar, as revealed.
2. Establish Sight by > > Tiny symbols and also click Programs and also Attributes, as portrayed.
3. In the Uninstall or transform a program home window that shows up, right-click on hkcmd.exe and also pick Uninstall
4. Reboot your Computer
Likewise reviewed: Pressure Uninstall Programs which will not Uninstall In Windows 10
Technique 2: Uninstall from Applications & & Characteristics
1. Most likely to the Beginning food selection and also kind Applications
2. Currently, click on the very first alternative, Applications & & attributes leading open it.
3. Kind hkcmd in the Look this checklist area and also pick it.
4. Ultimately, click Uninstall
5. Repeat the exact same procedure for Intel (R) Video Media Accelerator.
6. If the programs have actually been removed from the system, you can validate by looking it once more. You will certainly get a message: We could not discover anything to reveal right here. Confirm your search standards, as revealed listed below.
We wish that this overview assisted you got the answer to all your questions like: what is hkcmd, is hkcmd.exe a safety hazard, and also hkcmd component: need to I eliminate it. If you have any kind of questions or tips, after that do not hesitate to drop them in the remarks area.